After a long struggle with the SPD, finally I got the solution for you. The solution is made for Site Pages. Follow the steps:
- Open the Site Page in SPD.
- Search for
ParameterBinding tag and at the bottom add another tag having this code:
<ParameterBinding Name="TestTitle" Location="Control(wikiPageNameEditTextBox)" />
- Now open the XSLT List View WP and add Caml Query to it. I am using single query where checking for Title equals page title. My query looks like this:
- Save the page in designer and run the page on browser.
If you change the title of the page to the matching item title, it will display the item.
In addition to this, I also figured out if the text box having ID is not available on page, then you can create a custom text box within span having ID
wikiPageNameEdit and add JS below it to add page title.
So the final code look like this in SPD:
And the output of code is following:
I hope this helps.